Explore the workshops below, or contact me to create material tailored to your organization.
For all fields:
- Reflective & Directive Communication in the Workplace Learn to engage in clearer communication through the use of reflective and directive tools.
- Present with Confidence An in-depth look at how to control our Fight/Flight/Freeze response and deliver with confidence.
- Motivation in Isolation Understand the mechanisms of motivation, and help yourself re-adjust.
- Introvert Extrovert – Outgoing Shy A workshop for teams and colleagues to bond and to calibrate communication styles in times of isolation.
- Tune Your Tone Learn to sound more authentic, confident and credible in business interactions.
- Presenting in English When English is Not Your First Language Specifically for people whose native language is other than English, who have to present their career material in English.
- Hone Your Pitch and Presentation Skills
- Optimal Preparation for Optimal Performance Learn how to prepare like a champion, in order to perform like one.
For financial professionals:
- Basic Counselling Skills for Financial Professionals
- Motivational Interviewing and Goal-Setting With Clients
For the legal field:
- The Performing Lawyer TM (LSUC CPD-accredited material in Canada)
- Cool as a Cucumber Witness Preparation Program